The Best Stick Movie The Best Stick Movie

Good for first but...

Even though it was your first time I won't just give you the A.
It was particularly good that it wasn't just a silent stickfight, and it some plot I think.
However the lack of a background, and the simplicity of the animation didn't help you with the score so you got a 3, passable.

It is still better than most sprite & stickfights on NG submitted daily so I encourage you to do more and better work.

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

Read Below

I cried...

Rudy responds:

awh :(

RE5: Public Assembly RE5: Public Assembly

Nice XD

Its a good game so far(even if its a demo) i liked how u had the RE4 gun shop dude's music at the End... oh well, i don't see how the game is racist though... i mean i swear i saw a couple of China town fuckers attacking' me...

Mini Boss Dance Mini Boss Dance

CRAP

this deservers a zero cuz it takes no flash skill... wait let me rephrase" This has no flash in it." save this for youtube or myspace so you can have fun with your friends if any.

mace vs katana mace vs katana

nice

pretty good for a first timer in the flash world

Souldragoon0893 responds:

lol thanks, I will improve or at least put more time into doing animations, Xmas Vacations WUJU!!

Your Pokemon Your Pokemon

wow

no comment

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

Disturbing...LOL loading Preloader

very good vid and nice song... that guy in the vid is demented... Also Fear57 and others who vote 0 are dumb, this music is good and is not for gay emos you friken hick!!!

My Life On Newgrounds My Life On Newgrounds

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

How to commit suicide
1. take a knife
2. stab your...(in your pants)
3. attempt to bite your own ear and smack
your arm against your chest repeatedly

FlashSims responds:

yeah thats right keep on fightin